Absurd Diets

Hey it's Katie!

I was talking to my friend Elizabeth yesterday on the phone (shes really skinny, like Paris Hilton skinny). I asked her how she stays like that, she said that all she drinks is prune juice and she only eats white food. I was terrified (I mean who could live on prune juice and white food. I like my colors ;]). So after that whole conversation on skinny-ness (or for me skinny-less) I went online and looked up the "Color Diet" Its crazy, what did tomatoes and carrots do wrong!?! You cant eat them at the same time... If that makes any sense. I didn't really understand the whole process of it so here's the link- Color Diet
Have fun color coordinating your diet!
There is also a "Soup Diet"... I guess all you eat is soup? Just a guess. Now I think every fat person in America is on this diet, it's called the "Sweet Diet". That's the most absurd, who eats 3 candy bars, pie, and a soda then goes off to work out (pretty much everyone). Also there are the "No Food Diet" (I would die if i was on that one). And the "Prune Juice Diet", which took me to think, they must be in the bathroom 24/7 and man must it stink!
I rather stick to the regular watch my weight and exercise not risk my health to a diet.

For information on these diets and more click here
-Katie

1 comments:

keep the faith said...
July 7, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Oh boy..all this diets..i like people with curves!! I think as long you like your self and it`s not unsafe for your health..so go fo it.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top