Celebrity Talk

Sarah, reporting in.
I have been thinking about Michael Jackson's death and it baffles me how everyone loves him once again, saying how he was a pop sensation because lets not forget how they beat him down about molesting children, dropping kids out of windows etc. which the majority of us don't even know if it's true or not (I mean they have that one evidence of him holding his kid out a window :/). Everyone wanted him to go to jail and serve his term while he was alive but now that he is dead everyone forgot about it and he is on the top again. This past week on iTunes his tracks and even the Jackson5 songs were on the top 100, Michael Jackson having almost every place in the top 10.

This might happen to other celebrities who were at the top and have fallen, like Britney Spears. When she dies I believe the same thing will happen to her because we all know at the start of her career her songs made more sense, don't get me wrong I have her recent album, but we know she's not as good as she used to be after the drugs, a few boyfriends/husbands, the hairlessness and children. Talking about that I think her sister will go in a similar track as Britney, I mean she already has a kid, what a shame. She might go the bald route too.

Celebrity deaths are so dramatic though, like in the same day they die they have a special about their life and what they accomplished and what they failed at. They can't even get a rest from the press after they're dead. That's why I'd never like to be a celebrity because everyone would be in my business; writing down what I eat for each meal, taking pictures of me showering, video taping me dancing at some club, I wouldn't even be able to cheat because then everyone would find out and that defeats the purpose. :P Not saying I'd ever cheat on my boyfriend though.

I also believe Miley Cyrus will go down the drain even though people don't believe me because when they start out young in Hollywood they're done for! Like Lindsey Lohan, The Olsen Twins and everyone else. So just watch and I'll prove you all wrong!

T.T.F.N. Ta Ta For Now!


-Sarah

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top