The Fish In Our Life

Sarah has entered the building.
I just added the Zemanta widget! Lets see how it holds up. =) My sister hasn't been keeping up with her blog, tisk, tisk, tisk. I'll get her to write another one soon.
I've decided to talk about our pets; past, present and future (yes, I can read the future). So our first pet was fish, yes how boring, my dad loves fish though, he takes pride in them. Feeding them every night is a routine. There is a picture of our fish tank, it's pretty cute. :) We still have these fish and no not the same ones as before, there is this one that's in there though that has this deformed back and it's been in there forever, haha. Let me share a few fishy stories with you that are quite humorous. So we had this crab in the fish tank (we had a few crabs) and it decided to climb up those fake plants, that really don't look real at all, and out of the fish tank, good thing we found him while he was still wondering about the top of the fish tank so we could put him back. Imagine if one of us would of stepped on him, OUCH! So my dad put him back and the put aluminum foil ontop of the hole, but that didn't stop him from trying. Then there are these fish that like to get stuck in the little filter tube, like in Finding Nemo where Nemo has to put the rock in the filter and swims up the tube. My fish aren't smart enough to swim there way out. Oh and then we had this fish that we named Sharky, you can only imagine why. So he was being a bad boy so we put him in time out in the sink in a pitcher. Yes, I know what you're thinking, why put a fish in time out in the sink? Why not in a corner! We learned our lesson after he commited suicide, who knew there were suicidal fish out there. He jumped out of the pitcher into the sink, he died. It was so sad he was my favorite fish ever. =( Then we had these goldfish, there was this deformed one that one eye was huge and the other was normal, I guess we attract deformed fish.
I decided I'm going to make a post for each pet, so the post won't be really long, so you can pick which pet you want to read about. Catch you later.

-Sarah

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top