Obsessive Networking

Yo, it's Sarah in the house! :P
Facebook and Myspace have taken over everyone's life! First it was Myspace, create a layout, post pictures, leave comments and messages. I was into the Myspace thing at first, leaving comments, counting my comments, adding everyone I recognized and more but now it's just a thing I use to keep in touch and see what people are up too. Also to tell you the truth I stopped getting comments and messages, but shh, no one needs to know. I then got a Facebook since more and more people were getting one, I don't like it that much it's creepy because everyone can see what you're doing, it's like the stalking network. You see what everyone is doing every second, like it even shows the posts people have made to each other. I mean it's great if you're trying to get dirt on someone or trying to find out where they live and stalk them, but besides that I think it's too personal and weirdly creepy. Facebook is also very plain, that's why I go on Myspace more because my profile is pretty and I can add my music and listen to it and all. My mother now has a Facebook, she likes it because it's pretty simple and she can keep in touch with everybody.
Twitter is now the big thing, everyone has one, well like businesses do and websites and celebrities, it is insane. I think it's pretty stupid though because all you do is post what you're doing right now, how pointless right? Well I guess most people think it's fun and I don't know, entertaining? Well I have one as well to see what all the fuss was about and I have logged on like twice and yeah it's boring. I think the little bird is cute though, don't you think? It's why better than Myspace's and Facebook's logos. I haven't seen many of my friends doing it yet, but I'm sure it's next on their to-do list. Tweet, tweet. How stupid, a tweet? You know the next level is having chips inserted in our brains and we just think to each other! I read a book about that once, Feed, it's pretty good I recommend it. But you know blogging and such is networking too, so I guess I'm going to be very obsessive. The first step is acceptance! (:

-Sarah

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top