Animals Have Rights Too You Know

Hey all, it's Katie!

I was walking my dog one day and I was thinking about how people do such cruel things to animals and I couldn't think of my dog being a victim. So I decided to speak out about it. I know my one voice cant do much, but one voice speaking out is better than no voices ever heard. So I started investigating on what people do to these animals. I was terrified! Do these people have souls?
I was watching the news and when i saw the cat murderer I was flabbergasted. He was only a teen. Where does he get this madness from? He would mutilate the poor cats. How would you feel if you wake up in the morning, get your cup of warm coffee and walk outside to get the paper and see your cat dead on your front porch. Horrible right?
Also I went to Peta2.com and saw the gruesome things they would do to these cows, chickens and pigs. They want you to support the animals by becoming a vegan (not that its wrong) but you can still eat meat and support animal rights, you just have to be aware of what's going on. Sometimes I wonder if this will ever stop? I mean in 20 years will this be resolved or will they be treating animals worse than they are now?

If animals could talk they would be able to speak up for themselves but since they cant, we have to do it for them, speak out for them.

-Katie

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top