The Real Truth

Hello my peoples, it's Sarah!
Who would of thought, how low can people go seriously? The kid who had the accusations against Michael Jackson just dropped them saying his father made him do it for the money. I'm trying to find the article because it was in the newspaper and my mother read it to me. I found a couple, here is two for your convenience. =) With Death, An End To Jackson's False Abuse Accusations and Michael Jackson: False Accusations or Phony Confession.
But seriously what is wrong with people these days, no one has respect, decency or love for one another, everyone just uses everyone to their own benefit, it's really disgusting. These days are about getting to the top, either being the top of the business class, being the most popular, or getting all the boys/girls, and people will do anything to get there. Backstabbing, lying, heartbreaking, betrayal, it's all been done and everyone has done it. I can say I've lied to my friends and such but I don't go to the extent of backstabbing, unless they have don it first of course. Actually I'm too nice to do something like that I'd just ignore them and I can tell you I've been backstabbed plenty of times by people that said they were my "friends." I used to have parties in middle school and everyone was my friend, well at least I thought, but then I realized they just used me for the parties. I don't talk to any of my so called friends from middle school, I hated middle school, why? Because people were so mean. People take advantage of me because I am too nice and I don't stand up for myself, I've been trying to get better at this but still I can't stand up for myself because no one takes me seriously because I'm always smiling and laughing. I seriously can not keep a straight face for more than a few seconds. I really hate fake friends. I only have like three real friends and that's all I need. So I can give you one piece of advice, which my mother has tried to warn me because the same thing has happened to her, don't let people take advantage of you and walk all over you, stand up for youself and know who your real friends are. I'm still young and I've learned my lesson and I'm trying to fix it.

-Sarah

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top