"Wii" Love The Wii

Katie here!
Since games and electronics was also tied on our poll along with music I'll post about this.
Ever since the Wii came out my sister and I were addicted! We used to play Gamecube and before that Nintendo 64. But i think this one is the best out of them all. It is a great gaming system and I love the idea of the whole sensor bar thing, where you move the controller and it controls what you do in the game. There are many games for the Wii and most of them have been recreated from the Gamecube, which is another reason I love the Wii because I can play the games I played on the Gamecube but Wii format. Even better I can play my Gamecube games on the Wii console. It has better graphics I think and the controller is well made to fit in your hand and feels even more comfortable when you have the cover on it. The whole idea of the Wii Channels is a very smart idea and in the menu form they are easily accessible. I like the whole idea where you can buy games and have easy access to them on the channel. For example you can have one of the old versions of Super Mario Brothers and also PacMan! I also love that you can browse the internet, it would be more convenient if you had the Wii Keyboard, which we have not purchased yet. You can sit on the couch and go on all your favorite websites from Facebook to Hotmail. I like playing on the WiFi and battling people with almost every game such as Guitar Hero and Mario Kart.
But there are things that could be better on the Wii, like if you're a gamer and into hardcore games this isn't the system for you, it's more for kids and adults to play together. With the WiFi you can't really talk to the people, which would be nice but since this is a system that is mostly used by children I guess they didn't add the feature, but now they have the Wii Speak, which was thought up with Animal Crossing. I also wish that you could have more than four players play at a time, wouldn't that be cool? Like you're having a party and you have like eight people playing Mario Kart, I think that's the only game that could really work for more than four players and it is really reasonable because there are twelve places in the race. Happy Gaming!
-Katie

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top